Mac OS X 10.6.2 update is here. I've actually been waiting for this update because it was rumored to have over 150 fixes/tweaks in it. I'm not having any real major issues with Snow Leopard, but I was having some random crashing of Safari and Mail. I'm hoping that this update fixes those issues and reporting that after installing it on 3 Macs so far and my Mac OS X Server, so far so good. No crashes or issues to report at this time.
Apple has posted this more detailed look at what's actually in the update.
UPDATE! Here are some Adobe related fixes posted by Photoshop Product Manager John Nack:
Good news: Apple has released a Snow Leopard update that fixes a number of problems customers have reported. The Photoshop team has been helping Apple test these fixes and can confirm the following improvements:
Affecting multiple versions of Photoshop:
- 50654: When opening and saving, applications–including Adobe applications–may sporadically crash
- 51230: Images don't open when dragged onto the Adobe program icon in the Dock
- 51220: Crash or program error occurs when using Menlo font in Photoshop and Premiere CS3 and CS4
- 51764: Only one image opens when many are dragged onto Photoshop's icon
- 51278: Cursors don't display correctly in Photoshop CS4
- 51339: Editing in Photoshop CS4 fails from 64-bit Lightroom in Mac OS X 10.6
- Cannot drag from Safari onto Photoshop icon (and other application icons) in Dock to open file