“Can you hear me now?”
This catchy little slogan rings a lot of truth depending on what device you are using. Take phone headsets.
I use a bluetooth headset 99.9% of the time when I’m on a call. If the headset is being charged, then the wired ear buds take their place. I’m at a point where I need to look into replacing the bluetooth headset that I currently use. With this, I started to wonder…
- “Which bluetooth headsets are just good and which ones are great?”
- “Is there really that much of a difference from manufacturer to manufacturer?”
So, I decided to put these questions out to YOU.
- What bluetooth headset are you using?
- Are you satisfied with it’s quality of sound and lack of noise/interference during your calls?
- Can the person on the other end hear you just as clearly?
- Which have you tried and recommend staying away from?
- Which have you tried that you recommend purchasing?
As yes, aesthetics do matter.